Monday, April 25, 2016

More Old Scrappos

I dug deeper into my old art folder and found a bunch more old stuff tucked away in a subfolder of a subfolder, so now I'm going to dump it here. Most of this is from before 2012 and a lot of it is unfinished, because why would I bother completing it if the Mayan Apocalypse was right around the corner?

Im putting the images under the jump break because its about to get ugly. Click "Read More" if you want to see a man losing an arm and green lantern if he was a pimp instead of a superhero.


An unfinished comic page. some half-decent gestures and such going on here but not much else.

A quick drawing i did for digital illustration during class,
just to show we understood that a wacom tablet can draw
lines on the monitor. During critique one of the girls said
"oh my god his arm's off!" so that was pretty cool.

Bat Uncle

Someone's mom

Someone's drunk mom

This was supposed to be Strelok, from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.,
but instead he's some ugly shithead.

I was originally going to make a lithographic print out of this
but ran out of time to do it. A shame, I really like this one.

Hey, i still use this guy for my user icon on a lot of things!
Smelly Skelly is the best!

One of my very first drawings done on a tablet.

"Green" Lantern, galactic weed dealer

What if Wolverine had diabetes?

Photo-realistic rendition of Tyrion Lannister

What art student in the early 2010s didn't draw
Walter White at least once?

No comments:

Post a Comment