Friday, April 15, 2016

Sketch page from hell

Well shit on me, I actually started drawing again without a whole damn year passing! But in that short time I've already regressed into shit tier. Look at that fucker in the middle! Fucker's a background character in a klasky-csupo show. Charles Figg turned out nice though, but it all went downhill after that. Samantha started out looking like a feminist elmer fudd but then i added on the juggalo makeup and the horrible punk hairdo and gave her a dumb name combining "jester" and "lucifer" because that sounds like something a juggalo would come up with after huffing gas in the shed behind their step-mom's trailer. I got cranky and quit on the fourth guy.

More coming soon probably. Been feeling the art buzz for the last few days after my brother in law drew a picture of me punching an old woman in the jaw with my Magic Knuckles.

thanks bro

No comments:

Post a Comment